RDMO is documented at rdmo.readthedocs.io In the left-hand site menu there are following keywords:
- Installation - describes how RDMO can be installed on Windows, Linux and macOS
- Deployment - RDMO can be used in a testing setting or in production running on a webserver
- Configuration - RDMO can be adapted individually
- Administration - manage users, groups and access permissions
- Management - manage, create and change the domain tree, catalogues and templates
- Upgrade - upgrade the RDMO app
The generic questionaire of RDMO is available as a XML-file at https://github.com/rdmorganiser/rdmo-catalog . All questionaires are published with a CC0 license.